Crown chakra diseases that are associated with the crown chakra aka Sahasrara chakra are essentially the same that the third eye chakra is responsible for, i.e., vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress not only in our mind but also in our body.
Opening the seventh chakra is simply the full blossoming of the seed that the opening of the sixth chakra plants in the skeletal alignment of the various different joints in the skull.
What an open third eye chakra does in the very center of the face in the mid of the two eyes elongating the skeleton of the skull over there; an open crown chakra extends the same in the total width of it, elongating the full face vertically along with widening it horizontally, thus turning it fuller in its sleekness.
Another very crucial aspect of opening the seventh chakra is that it locks the rest of them all as opened for good. But if the crown is not open and the rest of them all are, they will not be able to remain so for long.
Hence, the seventh chakra is indirectly responsible not only for crown chakra diseases but also for all the diseases that all the seven chakras in human body are associated with:
- Constipation, belly fat, resulting in an ugly shaped pot belly, acidity, bleeding piles, loss of appetite, all kinds of foul smells including a smelling mouth, burping and farting in wrong places and at wrong times induced by a closed root chakra
- Sex problems including premature ejaculation, impotence, ejaculatory incompetence, orgasmic dysfunction, vaginismus, frigidity and a poor sex performance owing to the lack of mature orgasm in men and women caused by a closed sacral chakra
- Belly fat leading to obesity, lower back pain, and breathing problems including asthma symptoms that a closed solar plexus chakra is responsible for
- Heart disease with high blood pressure or hypertension, heart attack and heart failure that a closed heart chakra is responsible for
- Diabetes mellitus including type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism as major endocrine diseases among many others that a closed throat chakra is responsible for
- Vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress not only in our mind but also in our body; caused by a closed third eye chakra working as a seed to the crown chakra in its totality
What we need doing is culminating the opening of all the rest of chakras in an opened crown chakra aka Sahasrara for good in order to sustain the health benefits that we acquired by opening all the body chakras separately, i.e. seven chakra in our body, one by one by one!
You can ask me any question by filling the form below, if you need asking anything regarding crown chakra diseases of vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism along with all the other lifestyle diseases caused and aggravated by a closed crown chakra aka Sahasrara:
7 Chakras, Sai Darshan Marg, 3030, 1st Cross Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
Since many people asked me for it, I have started opening chakras professionally, through training people by re-posturing their bodies for good. I offer Single-Person Chakra Opening Workshops for the same at my center comprising two 8-hour sessions on two consecutive days.
Opening chakras tends to eradicate chronic lifestyle diseases like obesity, eye vision problems, constipation, sex problems, back pains, breathing problems, heart condition, hormonal imbalance, hypertension, spondylitis and chronic headaches to name a few.
Opening chakras also tends to unblock the flow of Kundalini through its spinal path in the body, thus spiritually uplifting the level of energy that both, the body and the mind, stay at; taking care of almost all the psychological problems which the majority of humanity is afflicted with, today.
And the good news is that it works at any and every age. Age is simply no bar at all!
Fill up the form below if you want to contact me for the workshop:
|Monday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 19:00|