Table of Contents
Binaural Beats Music & Solfeggio Chakra Frequencies Mixed for Healing
Natural chakra frequencies mixed with Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats music enhance their overall effect manifolds as chakra music healing.
Natural chakra frequencies with their musical notes and seed sounds are listed below.
- Crown Chakra – 768 Hz – Musical Note B – Seed Sound AH
- Third Eye Chakra – 720 Hz – Musical Note A – Seed Sound AUM
- Throat Chakra – 672 Hz – Musical Note G – Seed Sound HAM
- Heart Chakra – 594 Hz – Musical Note F – Seed Sound YAM
- Solar Plexus Chakra – 528 Hz – Musical Note E – Seed Sound RAM
- Sacral Chakra – 480 Hz – Musical Note D – Seed Sound VAM
- Root Chakra – Red – 432 Hz – Musical Note C – Seed Sound LAM
You can also enjoy listening to these frequencies as melodious music resonating with your chakras along with controlling your brainwave pattern.
What Are Solfeggio Frequencies?
Ancient Gregorian Chant used a 6-tone scale in their sacred music. The main six Solfeggio frequencies and their three later derivatives make them nine in all.
- 174Hz – Relieves Pain
- 285 Hz – Heals Wounds
- 396 Hz – Eradicating Guilt and Fear
- 417 Hz – Accepting Change
- 528 Hz – DNA Repair
- 639 Hz – Interaction & Relationships
- 741 Hz – Expression
- 852 Hz – Spiritual Order
- 963 Hz – Spiritual Connection
The two frequency scales, chakra and solfeggio, seem to have contradictions at places. But since the gaps were not very wide, the two have been integrated as one single acceptable scale to all.
As a result, we get a scale of solfeggio chakra frequencies listed below.
Solfeggio Amalgamated with Chakra Parlance:
- Root Chakra Frequency: 396 Hz – Instrumental in fulfilling our basic needs to eradicate the fear of dying
- Sacral Chakra Frequency: 417 Hz – Instrumental in accepting change and pursuing creativity
- Solar Plexus Chakra Frequency: 528 Hz – Instrumental in acquiring the power of the will
- Heart Chakra Frequency: 639 Hz – Instrumental in interacting and maintaining cordial relationships
- Throat Chakra Frequency: 741 Hz – Instrumental in acquiring one’s voice to express oneself totally
- Third-Eye Chakra Frequency: 852 Hz – Instrumental in acquiring spiritual insight
- Crown Chakra Frequency: 963 Hz – Instrumental in establishing spiritual connection with the universe
Coming to binaural music now, that is a totally different innovation altogether.
In fact the word ‘binaural’ stands for pertaining to both ears.
A Prussian meteorologist named Heinrich Wilhelm Dove discovered binaural beats music first of all in 1839. It’s one of the three types of brainwave entrainment, namely binaural music, monaural music and isochronic tones.
If you play two slightly different frequencies in your two ears, the brain also perceives a new frequency equaling their difference.
The brain already has its own brainwaves taking it to different states of awareness. There are five such states that are listed below along with their brainwave frequencies.
States of Brain Activity That Binaural Music Addresses:
- Delta (1 to 4 Hz) state activates deep sleep and relaxation.
- Theta (4 to 8 Hz) state activates creativity.
- Alpha frequencies (8 to 13 Hz) state activates meditative relaxation.
- Beta (14 to 30 Hz) state activates alertness and activity.
- Gamma (30 Hz and above) state activates sympathetic nervous system inducing fight or flight response.
Normally we don’t have a consciously willful control or command over our states of brain. They seem to have their own autonomy depending on the mind’s reaction to various different stimuli. Our will doesn’t seem to have any role in changing them at all. Rather these states seem to control our emotions.
How Binaural Music Works
But binaural music seems to have flipped the entire scenario. Whenever binaural music generates a tone of any frequency, the brainwaves are compelled to sync with it. As they do so, the state of the brain changes too.
That seems like a miracle we have created for ourselves to be the master of our feelings!
When we create a combination of solfeggio with binaural, the effect goes manifolds than each one separately.
Think about more of human innovations you can add to these combinations. In fact there can be quite a few of them!
Essential oils used in aromatherapy have the highest frequency as compared to any other material. Bergamot Oil vibrates at 52 MHz whereas rose oil does so at 320 MHz. They boost immunity to another level altogether.
Crystal Healing Frequencies
Energetic vibrations of crystals have also been identified and recreated. If you listen to these crystal healing frequencies, you can receive their healing powers without actually owning them.
The ability to manifest has a certain brain state that can be reproduced and recreated. These specific binaural beats can also entrain the brainwaves to the state of activating manifestations.
Affirmations build up intentions and intentions create determination. In fact your determination is going to be as strong as your affirmations are. They need to be coupled with certain specific frequencies for the purpose. Everything falls in place once it gets done perfectly through isochiral affirmations along with isochiral music.
These are subconscious messages that your conscious mind need not be aware of. They are directly embedded in the unconscious layer of the mind without addressing your conscious awareness anything about them. The tendencies rooted in the unconscious are almost impossible to beat. In fact they make what you call your first nature.
Including them selectively in the chakra music recordings makes them super effective. But use them only as secondary passive methods of assisting the main active effort to open your chakras.
Where to Get Authentic Chakra Music with Correct Frequencies and Accurate Binaural Music?
I will be giving you the approach to the best place to buy them based on my personal experience. I have bought a lot many from there and have always been more than satisfied with their effect.
Here is a caveat. Don’t ever think they will balance your chakras passively without you doing anything actively to do so. They act only as catalysts, never as the main participants in the chakra balancing process. But then any passive help from any corner accentuating your active efforts is always welcome!
Disclosure: These below are affiliate links. And if you buy them from here, I’ll get a little compensation to refer them. But don’t worry, you will NOT be charged for that in their prices! In fact the sellers pay it from their own pocket.
I am referring them for their quality, not for my petty compensation.
As I said before, I am referring them to you based on my personal experience of satisfaction with them.
Here is my best recommendation for you (The entire series is even cheaper than any one of its suites purchased separately!):
What is binaural music?
Binaural music is a codified music that feeds two different frequencies to the two different ears. The brain perceives one single frequency which equals the difference between the two frequencies.
What is the difference between solfeggio and binaural music?
In binaural music, the brain perceives the music as the difference between the two frequencies fed to two years whereas in solfeggio music, both the ears perceive the same frequencies.
What solfeggio scale is healing?
The healing solfeggio scale has been acknowledged as the healing frequency improving health in the parts of the body at a physical level. But it does not have much impact on mental health.