Crown Chakra Diseases Are Same As Third Eye Chakra Diseases
Crown chakra diseases that are associated with the crown chakra aka Sahasrara chakra are essentially the same that the third eye chakra is responsible for, i.e., vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress not only in our mind but also in our body.
What an open third eye chakra does in the very center of the face in the mid of the two eyes elongating the skeleton of the skull over there; an open crown chakra extends the same in the total width of it, elongating the full face vertically along with widening it horizontally, thus turning it fuller in its sleekness.
Another crucial aspect of opening the seventh chakra is that it locks the rest of them as open for good. But if the crown is not open and the rest of them are, they won’t be able to sustain it.
Hence, the seventh chakra is indirectly responsible not only for crown chakra diseases but also for all the diseases that all the seven chakras in human body are associated with.
Here Is A List:
- Constipation, belly fat, resulting in an ugly shaped pot belly, acidity, bleeding piles, loss of appetite; all kinds of foul smells including a smelling mouth; burping and farting in wrong places and at wrong times induced by a closed root chakra
- Sex problems including premature ejaculation, impotence, ejaculatory incompetence, orgasmic dysfunction, vaginismus, frigidity; poor sex performance owing to the lack of mature orgasm in men and women caused by a closed sacral chakra
- Belly fat leading to obesity, lower back pain, and breathing problems; including asthma symptoms that a closed solar plexus chakra is responsible for
- Heart disease with high blood pressure or hypertension; heart attack and heart failure that a closed heart chakra is responsible for
- Diabetes mellitus including type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes; hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism as major endocrine diseases; among many others that a closed throat chakra is responsible for
- Vision problems of myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia and astigmatism; chronic headaches and all the mind games we play creating signs of stress in mind and body; caused by a closed third eye chakra working as a seed to the crown chakra in its totality
What we need doing is culminating the opening of all the rest of chakras in an opened crown chakra aka Sahasrara for good in order to sustain the health benefits that we acquired by opening all the body chakras separately, i.e. seven chakra in our body, one by one by one!
Do you need asking anything regarding crown chakra diseases or any other disease concerned with chakras?
You can ask me any question by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like Crown Chakra Blocking 7th Chakra’s Free Energy of Kundalini Flow.
7 Chakras, Sai Darshan Marg, 3030, 1st Cross Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
Since many people asked me for it, I have started opening chakras professionally. I train people by re-posturing their bodies for good. I offer Single-Person Chakra Opening Workshops for the same at my center comprising two 8-hour sessions on two consecutive days.
Opening 7 chakras tends to eradicate chronic lifestyle diseases like sex problems, obesity, eye vision problems, constipation, back pains, breathing problems, heart condition, hormonal imbalance, hypertension, spondylitis and chronic headaches to name a few.
Opening chakras also tends to unblock the flow of Kundalini through its spinal path in the body. In fact it spiritually uplifts the level of energy in the body and the mind. As a result this enhanced level of energy takes care of almost all the psychological problems which afflict the majority of humanity today.
And the good news is that it works at any and every age. Age is simply no bar at all!
Give me a call or email me on email@example.com if you want to contact me for ordering a workshop.
|Monday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 19:00|